3 Aug 2007

Achtung

Well its been a few days since I put anything up so its gonna be a long one, just so ya know & you might see why its been so long.

So I'm now in München (that's Munich to you non-foreign speakers) =P

So how did I end up here well here goes.

From Bodo which is here i was last time I got an express boat to the Lofoten Islands and a place called Svolvaer, upon getting there I'm told the nearest camping place is about 3km out of town...unless I could find somewhere 150m from any fence or road cus then I could wildcamp...but I wanted a shower...´cause I was starting to pong.....now 3km isn't far...at all.
What the wench in the Tourist Info didn't mention was the fact that it was all up arsing hill to get there. A ball sweating hour later I got there (about 23:00) and it was still broad daylight cus of the midnight sun (the sun in the summer in the arctic doesn't qite get to the horizon when it sets so it never goes dark)

Slept in my kegs even though it was the arctic...no need for any blankets or sleeping fully clothed malarky. =D

Next morning/lunchtime headed back down to harbour to get a ferry to Narvik which is where the trains run from to Sweden. The only ferry that day left a good 4 hours previously at the un-earthly hour of 08:30. Well that's just pissing arse twat typical. dossed about in harbour area for a good 5 hours before giving in to the inevitable trek back to campsite back up that bastard hill cus there were some ruff folks starting to knock around in the harbour where I was just going to crash down for the night.

Didn't miss the boat (well bath tub with a fucking big engine cus it went like an alcoholic to the offy about on Giro day!) the next morning though =P

Narvik - international shipping lane with a couple of houses and, more importantly, a train to Sweden/the Ulrika Johnson Undercrackers Museum <<---- doesn't actally exist.

Kiruna, Sweden (finally) - it was still in the arctic!. has the only non-military sapce center in the world, was gonna go have a look but the next morning it was pissing it down so I didnt.
The town has a staggering 2 hostels, both fully booked a bazillion years in advance. The Blonde/hot recpetionist at the second one learnt some new english words: Arse bastarding twat.

Found a campsite though! woooo! so glad I bought a tent. It had a bar (and another hot receptionist - she wasn't blonde either!) ended up explaining what Sourz (including how to say it!) to some pissed up whiskey drinking Swedish southerners.
Next day bumped into English lass from Norway again at the station. She was going to Finland but got the night train to Stockholm with me instead. (Left my shades in the damn waiting room)

17 hours later! and a game of musical chairs that featured me nearly biting some jumped up pre pubescant little twats face of (it was breakfast time aswell) for evicting me out of seat when it wasn't even his seat to start with (OK so I was sprawled acorss 3 seats to start with), then having the blatant cheek to TRY and evict me from his actual reserved seat! I settled for being a sarcastic twat when he bumped his elbow on the table showing off my jumping up to luggage rack every 2 seconds.

"awwww, did that hurt. Oh dear"

"do ya need ya mummy to kiss it better?"

"want an elastoplast?"

Oh he soon stopped being a cunt, looked quite upset actually, tragic!


Right kiddies I need a short rest after that little lot but stay tuned because still to come, Stockholm feat. the crazy french anarchist & The Finland Chapter.

No comments: