24 Aug 2007

Buda-Quest part III

So yes I know I'm still like 2 weeks behind with this but I'm doing my best to keep the beer to post ratio at a good level! =D

Right so, 4 hours! after staggering out of the metro station still pissed the train to budapest rolls in and I promptly find (what I thought was my seat) and crash out, got woken up by the lasses who's seats I was sprawled across. They were nice (and cute!) so I didn't mind having to move too much, 3 seconds after finding another chair it was ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ time again.

Every so often I'd wake up, have a chat with the 2 lasses and doye off again so it was a pretty nice train ride......but then the restaurant car destroyed all that,

I sat down havign a ponder at the menu and the waiter was basically sat on me waiting for my order.
So I order something and he starts shouting at me in German about it being breakfast only - that's wahat I fucking wanted you uber-efficient prick, some breakfast but oh no he can't do that can he cus that would be helpful. I went back to bed/to my seat still hungry the arsehole. I'd only asked for a bloody omlette and he'd had a bloody tantrum.

Budapest

Found the hostel (if you can call it that) eventually after lugging my kit down a bloody great big and then up the other side of it only to find that it was actually only 10 metres away from where I'd started! Too hot and hungover to care though.

The hostel was a fucking joke, basically they rent out the student halls but these halls were shite! 1 key for the dorm (which didn't actaully lock) and I'd have got a better shower if I'd paid someone to piss it a callander over my head....at least that would have been warm!
Did meet some pretty cool (they gave me beer! =D ) swiss lasses and some cool aussies in my dorm, all of them were headed for Sziget!!


Next stop SZIGET!!!

No comments: